Problems of conventional chargers for starters
- There is no charger considering the characteristics of the generator starting battery start
- Chargermalfunctiondue to over current during engine starting
- Non-constant voltage and constant current charging as the outputvoltagechanges accordingtoinputvoltage
- Battery life is reduced duetooverchargeandunder-charge occurrence
MPC-101K battery advantage
- Over-current protection circuit embedded for generator engine start
- Ensures durability and reliability with embedded overheat protection circuit
- Constant voltage – constant current charge function and floating charge function
- Charges all batteries below 30V (competitive with 8V, 12V, 24V batteries)
- Quick charge function
- Three years of warranty service,the first intheindustry
MPC-101K is battery charger for generator starting, which is designed specifically for starter batteries.
General chargers cause many defects due to over current when the engine starts.
In addition, constant voltage and constant current charging cannot be performed,
significantly deteriorating battery life due to overcharging and insufficient charging.
MPC-101K charger is specialized for starting batteries with floating charge function to enable extended battery service time.