- Charge mode support of constant current/constant current-constant voltage methods of maximum performance and efficiency
- A wide range of battery Charge and low-current Charging (0V IOOV, 0A 40A)
- Automatic adjustment of charge current according to battery temperature
- Overcharge protection through battery capacity settings
- Equipped with AC 220V input SOA breaker
- Overheat protection, battery polarity connection check alarm (equipment protection)
- Computer wireless control program (optional
The longer the battery is used, the smaller the capacity of the battery and longer the charging cycle and charging time. Battery capacity is reduced with repeated charge and discharge cycles.
This is due to the formation of crystallized sulfate and deactivation during the discharge cycle. This causes an increase in internal resistance and a decrease in the specific gravity of sulfuric acid, resulting in deterioration of battery life. These batteries cannot use regular battery Chargers.
MPC-1007K is capable of constant current or constant current-constant voltage cha r¿i ng in high battery voltage ranges. The system controls voltage and current precisely through CPU control, checks battery temperature during charging through a temperature sensor, and controls the current automatically to protect the battery.
Further, the charge capacity setting protects the battery from overcharging. The charging system contains a transformer to ensure high charging efficiency and reliability
You can achieve efficient battery management using MPC-1007K for battery charge management. MPC-1007K can freely set charging current, so it can be used as a low current charger. It can charge and manage all electric forklift batteries, regard less of battery capacity